The Group recognises the importance of social and ethical responsibility in business and corporate activities and is committed to respecting the legitimate interests of shareholders, directors, employees, collaborators, customers, suppliers and business partners. Group companies are committed to:
- Maintaining consistency with adopted policies in terms of fairness, transparency, trust and cooperation in the conduct of business.
- Playing an active role in the market, in economic development and in technological and scientific progress in the sectors in which they operate.
- Adopting sustainable values in the economic, financial and social fields, built on the trust of customers, on the motivation of employees and on eco-responsible relations.
- Continuously improving the quality of products and services offered to customers, increasing customer satisfaction through effective and fair competition in the market and full compliance with the laws and regulations in force.
- Raising awareness and engaging in a proactive role with its suppliers, particularly with regard to compliance with laws and regulations in the supply of goods and services and with regard to transparency and communication with customers/end users.
- Promoting the personal and professional development of employees by increasing their sense of belonging and their efforts to improve their efficiency in order to improve the satisfaction and well-being of the company and the staff.
Download French version
Download English version